Returns & Exchanges
German OEM Parts Ltd. will only accept returns of approved products within 30 days from the time the order was shipped. All returns must be authorized by a German OEM Parts Ltd. associate, who will supply an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number for the items in question. The RGA form must be filled out completely and accurately. If authorization for a return is not granted, do not send the product(s) back. German OEM Parts Ltd. will refuse the delivery of the return, and will assume no responsibility of receiving the package.
All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee. A store credit may be provided by German OEM Parts Ltd. as a substitute for a refund to the original payment method if mutually agreed upon with the customer. All product(s) must be returned in as new condition; in the original packaging that the products were shipped in, which includes any identifying stickers, manuals or manufacturer information. If shipped in a sealed manufacturers’ box or container, that product must be returned in that same sealed box or container free of evidence of tampering. All products returned to German OEM Parts Ltd. will be inspected, and a claim may be rejected based on the condition of the product and its packaging.
German OEM Parts Ltd. does not accept returns on the following products:
- Body or Exterior: body panels including, but not limited to hoods, trunk lids, bumpers, fenders, spoilers, etc.
- Electrical/Electronic: products that control, are controlled by, or that include electronic components.
- Non-Stocking: products that are not regularly stocked.
- Special Order: also known as non-returnable and/or non-cancellable.
- Special Sale: regardless of the type of promotions.
- VIN-specific: products ordered specifically for a particular vehicles’ Vehicle Identification Number.
- Wear: products that are designed to wear out through use (i.e. brake pads/discs, clutch discs/pressure plates/flywheels, etc.)
Products returned to German OEM Parts Ltd. that were refused by the receiver or undeliverable by the carrier will be subjected to a return handling fee and will include a 20% restocking fee. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
Any products returned due to inaccuracies on the website, shipping errors, warranty or damage claims will be considered individually. Customers are responsible for all costs associated with the return of any product to German OEM Parts Ltd. Customers are responsible for confirming that the products they select are appropriate for their vehicle.
All returns must be sent to:
- German OEM Parts Ltd. Inc.
RGA#: (number to be issued by German OEM Parts Ltd.)
292-1462 Centre Rd.
The RGA# must be clearly visible on the outside of the returned package. Failure to follow the return instructions could result in the loss of the product, a delay in refund and/or refusal of the package at delivery. All store credit balances will terminate 6 months after the original purchase date.
Please note that all shipping charges cannot be refunded.